Welcome to the parenting pin party. This time we are getting all romantic with some ideas to celebrate Valentines Day.
This heart valentines button decoration from There and back again- a Mother's tale, is super pretty - I love buttons. An older child would be able to thread the buttons themselves working on fine motor skills at the same time as having fun.
These valentine paper decoration (a guest post on Truly Madly Kids by All Mama) would be a great way to engage younger children in making decorations. Do you celebrate Valentines with your children - how do you do it? I'd love to hear- add a comment below!
Fancy joining in with the Parenting Pin It Party?
How does it work
- You link up you pins below
- We'd really love if if you could follow us on Pinterest.
- It would be really nice if you visit a few other people who have linked up and leave a comment (it makes my day when I get blog comments - it shows someone's reading!)
- Visit your post and pin it
- Choose our favorite post to feature next week (hosted over at Romanian Mum). If you are featured , you might want to 'grab a badge'