Whilst planning lots of elaborate creative play can be fun it's not everyone's cup of tea nor is it always practical - due to time and money. So it's a idea to use things that you have easily to hand.
One thing you are like to have to hand over the next few weeks are eggs. This sweet creative activity from Mosswood connections uses coloured egg shells to make a picture. Again its a fun way to use materials you may have at home to play with in a sensory way.
Fancy joining in with the Parenting Pin It Party?
How does it work?
- You link up you pins below
- We'd really love if if you could follow us on Pinterest.
- It would be really nice if you visit a few other people who have linked up and leave a comment (it makes my day when I get blog comments - it shows someone's reading!)
- Visit your post and pin it
- Choose our favourite post to feature next week (hosted over at Romanian Mum). If you are featured , you might want to 'grab a badge'
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thefairyandthefrog.com/" title="The Fairy and The Frog" target="_blank"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featured-pinner.jpg" alt="The Fairy and The Frog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>