I love sensory play so it was no surprise when these two sensory play posts caught my eye.
Pumpkin Cinnamon Oobleck (gloop) and Pumpkin Cinnamon Playdough from Learning to Walk and
scented foam painting from Mini Monets.
I also love the 'How to make your own scratch art' from Mum in the Mad house. Happy 5th of November!
Fancy joining in with the Parenting Pin It Party?
How does it work
- You link up you pins below
- We'd really love if if you could follow us on Pinterest.
- It would be really nice if you visit a few other people who have linked up and leave a comment (it makes my day when I get blog comments - it shows someone's reading!)
- Visit your post and pin it
- Choose our favorite post to feature next week (hosted over at Romanian Mum). If you are featured , you might want to 'grab a badge'
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thefairyandthefrog.com/" title="The Fairy and The Frog" target="_blank"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featured-pinner.jpg" alt="The Fairy and The Frog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>