Christmas is a great time to make 'family traditions'. Having a 'Christmas eve box' Is something that we do - we usually included some Christmas pajamas (meaning the kids are wearing new PJ's in the Christmas morning photo) and a film to watch together. Pop over to Mum in the Mad house to see what they have included in their (and do comment below to let us know what yo put in yours).
I also love this idea for a eye spy bottle - easy to create and great for quiet play - so important for this time of year. Dabbling Momma has made a Christmas themed eye spy bottle.
Fancy joining in with the Parenting Pin It Party?
How does it work
- You link up you pins below
- We'd really love if if you could follow us on Pinterest.
- It would be really nice if you visit a few other people who have linked up and leave a comment (it makes my day when I get blog comments - it shows someone's reading!)
- Visit your post and pin it
- Choose our favorite post to feature next week (hosted over at Romanian Mum). If you are featured , you might want to 'grab a badge'