Hello and welcome to this week on Monday's Parenting Pin It Party. This week it's my turn to choose my favourite posts to share with you all.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thefairyandthefrog.com/" title="The Fairy and the Frog" target="_blank"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="The Fairy and the Frog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
I'm very envious of Missie Lizzie and her fab holiday to Wales. All those mountains, trees, streams, sea, beaches, fresh air and space it's perfect. I always find my kids are calmer when we're outside (or perhaps I'm calmer so they are calmer). I love how honest Missie Lizzie is when talking about the wanting her daughter to experience a 'proper childhood adventure' whilst wanting to protect her child from harm.
Sticking with the theme of enjoying the great outdoors my second pick is from The Prince, The Pirate and The Dinosaur. I love their flower painting and how they have displayed the finished result.
Now its's your turn. If you blog why not join in with party (you never know next week it might be your post that's featured). It’s really very easy.
- Link up a parenting post (old or new) and we will share it on our party pin board
- We’d love it if you’d grab the party badge from below or link back some other way from the post so people can find all the other entries
- If you have a Pinterest account it would be great if you’d follow the party board and the hosts and do leave us your id in the comments so we can follow you back.
- Try and visit at least two other contributors either via the linky or via the board and comment/share/repin the ones you like.
- Don’t forget to leave your Pinterest ID for them too so we can all find some great new pinners to follow.
The parenting pin it party is brought to you by Yellow Days, Romanian Mum, Mummy's Little Stars, Mum of One and Mamasaurus.