Thursday 21 June 2012

Father's Day card (baby style)

This post should have gone live last week but things got busy! Here is the The Frog's first craft activity (aged 8 months). Baby finger painting.



I cut out the words 'Papa' from a card (not worrying too much about leaving pencil marks as I knew they would be covered!)

Then I let the Frog loose with some paint- I thought he might like this as he loves to bang things- and he did (infact so much so I quickly whipped some more paper under his hand for a second go). Handy tip - If you try this at home remember wet wipes to clean their hands- I didn't and ended up with paint in my hair!


















The finished project looked great (and was much appreciated on Father's Day morning)




1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet!

    Thanks for sharing on Kids Get Crafty!

    Maggy & Alissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts or comments and will try to reply to any questions you have.