Friday 13 July 2012

Kids Co op

There were 200+ fantastic play ideas featured this week on Kids Co-op. Lots of fun things too choose from. I loved this post from Jackie at My Little Book Case about when they invited Charlie and Lola for tea....

They came, fortunately they had some pink milk and lovely things to eat,





I love how they have used symbols to support literacy - very fun and functional




'The Fairy' is a massive Charlie and Lola fan - can't wait to try this with her. Don't forget to link up your ideas this week 



1 comment:

  1. 200 ideas- wow!
    So glad I'm a mum in the 21st century- we are so lucky to have the internet-which allows us to share the most fab ideas.
    Thanks for featuring our tea party. It was a lot of hard work, but one of the best activities I've shared with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts or comments and will try to reply to any questions you have.